Job Title: Sr. Web Developer
Department: Information Technologies
Create and maintain software used to produce company web sites (internal, external, desktop and mobile). Provide insights and options based on continued education of evolving and changing web techniques.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Mentor other developers on advanced programming techniques.
- Refresh website content and backend software and enhance website functionality.
- Assist in the development of interactive web applications.
- Manage website privileges and secure access to the programs.
- Work alongside Graphic Designer, Photographers and Marketing and be responsible for a variety of tasks related to the ongoing development & maintenance of the public websites, intranet, internal web applications and various databases.
- Troubleshoot website malfunctions and manage server logs.
- Develop web applications and Mobile Apps as required by business users.
- A Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent working experience.
- Must be self motivated, able to multi-task and work independently.
- 3-5 years of web development experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Redis, Git and GitHub.
- Experience working with API’s.
- Have experience implementing designs from web mockups.
- Be familiar with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must be organized and able to manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent communication skills and experience in collaborative environments
- The desire to be continually learning about emerging technologies / industry trends